For the last eight years, I haved supported the learning, social, emotional and behavioural needs of young people in primary, secondary and private settings.
By creating one-to-one relationships based on trust, I have helped students regain confidence, go beyond their limitations and develop to their fullest potential.
- BSc (Honours) in Psychology
- Asperger syndrome specialist (ASD)
- Post graduate qualification “Síndrome de Asperger: un acercamiento interdisciplinar” from Málaga University of Psychology
- ADHD certificate: “Estrategias prácticas de intervención para el aula y la familia“
- Many years working in international schools in Spain (Costa del Sol)
- Fluent support in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish
- References available upon request
Note: I do not offer diagnosis and will not give advice regarding medication or other medical procedures.