I can meet students outside of the classroom, either at home, or in a familiar environment, to provide targeted learning support in the following areas.
- General academic support: help with homework, preparation for exams, revision strategies, etc.
- School organisation skills: time management, planning, prioritising and structuring of workload.
- Emotional support: establishing strategies with the student to help them cope with changes, stressful situations and sensory needs.
- Behaviour and communication skills: to improve social interaction during class and at break times.
- Friendships: guidance on making friends, when to join in, reacting appropriately to others, etc.
Get in touch to discuss the most convenient arrangement to suit you and your child.